Custom Printed Labels
Blank Direct Thermal Labels
Blank Thermal Transfer Labels
Blank Synthetic Labels
Beer Bottle Labels
Health and Beauty Labels
AM Labels Ltd
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions placed by telephone, fax, or email, it may be necessary for the bank or card-processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. For orders placed on-line through our web site, we do not hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. These transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureau, SagePay Limited.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us at a later date, every email you receive from us will contain the option to opt out from receiving further emails.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
AM Labels Ltd
Unit G, Northfield Point
Clients we have worked with:
12 - 14
Bosch Siemens Group
AB Mauri (Cereform)
Delice de France
NHS Ipswich Hospital
Life Saver Systems
Connect with us
Latest AM Labels Blog:
Inkjet vs Laser: What is the Difference between Laser and Inkjet Printers?
When it comes the time to purchase a new colour label printer, the unavoidable question arises, “Laser or Inkjet?” If you are new to label printing, making the decision about what the best printing technology is for your specific circumstances is....
What is the Difference between Dye and Pigment ink?
The Pigment vs Dye debate has been going on in the label printing industry since its inception. Some people say dye is the best choice for their specific application, others swear by pigment ink. In this post, we at AM Labels...